★★ GROWTH MINDSET LESSONS and ACTIVITIES ★★
This resource includes easy to implement explicit lesson plans, research based, hands on learning activities, and differentiated student response printables, notes for the teacher, (informative mindset education) as well as an editable letter to involve and educate families about the growth mindset culture you will establish with your students.
For each of the lessons you will get an explicit lesson plan with suggestions on how to make it applicable to any K-5 classroom. Also included are all anchor chart posters needed, linked video and mentor texts suggestions, several student response activity printables to reinforce the lesson’s objective, pre/post mindset self evaluation and so much more! This resource really has everything you need to explicitly teach such an important topic to promote student success!
- Goal Setting
- Distinguish Between Fixed and Growth Mindset (2 lessons)
- Meet Your Brain
- Brain Plasticity
- Vulnerability and Risk Taking
- We Love a Challenge!
- Thank You for the Feedback!
- Mistakes are Opportunities for Learning
★★ GROWTH MINDSET ★★
Your students will learn attributes of someone who demonstrates growth mindset vs fixed mindset, write about their goals, and learn phrases they can say to themselves if they think in a fixed mindset pattern.
- Teacher linked book and video suggestions
- Students’ goal for the year pennant
- Goal Check in reflection
- I can pennant
- I Believe in my #selfie (2 versions)
- Fixed or Growth Mindset sorting
- What can I say to myself? (2 versions)
- I Have a Growth Mindset anchor chart (boy and girl versions)
- Brain like a Muscle Poster
- Bulletin Board Labels
★★ GROWTH MINDSET POSITIVE NOTES ★★
These 27 positive GROWTH MINDSET notes are perfect to encourage and reward students for their effort and determination as they GROW! Simply copy, cut and have on hand as you foster a growth minded community of learners!
Included in this resource: 27 different GROWTH MINDSET positive notes of encouragement (4 to a page for easy copying)
Some ideas for use:
- Staple to assignments
- Share a few quick notes at the end of the day
- Place in home folders-get families involved in process praise
- Encourage students to write growth minded praise notes to each other
★★ GROWTH MINDSET REFLECTION JOURNAL ★★
This growth mindset reflection journal is a perfect end of year writing activity intended to help your students celebrate their growth accomplishments and rediscover how possessing a growth mindset changes their path to increased academic and personal success.
Included in this resource: a journal cover, 10 reflection journaling pages, and 10 growth mindset motivational quote coloring pages ready to be stapled or bound together to make an end of the year reflection journal keepsake.
THE JOURNAL HAS BOTH PRIMARY LINED AND REGULAR LINED OPTIONS (see preview file)
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST! 🙂 Christina
There are no reviews yet.