Do your students have a growth mindset or a fixed mindset? These engaging activities are designed as a way to foster a Growth Mindset culture in your classroom with your students.
Your students will learn attributes of someone who demonstrates growth mindset vs fixed mindset, write about their goals, and learn phrases they can say to themselves if they think in a fixed mindset pattern.
When students believe that dedication and hard work can change their performance in school, they grow to become resilient, successful students. Even at such a young age, it is essential for us to teach our students that their intelligence can be grown or developed with persistence, effort, and a focus on learning.
- Teacher linked book and video suggestions
- Students’ goal for the year pennant
- Goal Check in reflection
- I can pennant
- I Believe in my #selfie (2 versions)
- Fixed or Growth Mindset sorting
- What can I say to myself? (2 versions)
- I Have a Growth Mindset anchor chart (boy and girl versions)
- Brain like a Muscle Poster
- Bulletin Board Labels
- Digital Google Slides Activities
Enjoy! ~ Christina