Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 26, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the mrswintersbliss.com website (the “Service”) operated by Mrs. Winter’s Bliss (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Mrs. Winter’s Bliss and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Mrs. Winter’s Bliss .
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mrs. Winter’s Bliss
Mrs. Winter’s Bliss has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Mrs. Winter’s Bliss shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mrs. Winter’s Bliss and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Mrs. Winter’s Bliss , nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Mrs. Winter’s Bliss its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
1. As provided in these Reward Points Program Rules (“Rules”), account holders (“You” or “Your”) earn one
(1) Bonus Point (“Point(s)”) in the Program (“Program”) for every $1 US dollar of a qualifying purchase. Points are deducted for returns.
2. Points have no cash value. Points cannot be exchanged for cash; may be restricted from use with any other offer, promotion or discount.
3. Your Account must be open and in good standing (i.e., not cancelled, terminated by either party or otherwise not available for Your use as a payment method) at the time Your order is received for processing. We reserves the right to suspend Your participation in the Program until the Account is in good standing.
4. Despite the Program’s best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing and Web site errors may occasionally occur. The Program Administrator reserves the right to correct such errors at any time.
5. The Program may be modified, suspended or cancelled, and the redemption value of already accumulated Points may be changed, at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty. Changes to the Program may include, but are not limited to, modifications that affect Point accrual and/or expire Points based on the Point term, age and expiration date of the selected options(s). Award orders must be received on or before the Program end and/or Point expiration date. Contact us for details on any current promotions affecting Point accrual or redemption options. Points may be forfeited due to Rules violations. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes.
6. Points will be forfeited if this shop closes.
7. The Rules are subject to change at any time without notice. The most current version of these Rules are available at this website.
8. The Program Administrator shall resolve all questions of what constitutes a Qualifying Transaction. All such resolutions or determinations by the Program Administrator are final. The use of Your Account following receipt of these Rules will indicate Your agreement to these Rules.
9. Points are valid only for purchases made at pitchpublications.com. Purchases made at Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachers’ Notebook, Educents, TES, or any other marketplace are not eligible for Reward Points.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.