Use these printable, morning greeting choices to build relationships and set a positive tone for students at the beginning of each school day! The morning greetings can be printed in black and white or in color. Hang the greeting signs and posters so students can choose a morning greeting before entering the classroom or make a choice while greeting classmates during your morning meeting. You’ll also get a digital slide of the morning greetings so you can project it for all to see in the meeting area.
Included in this resource are several options:
- Printable choice posters (color and black & white)
- Circular greeting choices to hang with magnets or together with ribbon
- Square choices to cut out and make a choice board or put on a ring to hang
- How to Greet a Friend poster and student printable (4 choices)
- A digital morning greeting slide to project in the classroom meeting area
- Also includes 12 contactless greetings!
CLICK HERE FOR SPANISH MORNING GREETING CHOICES
MORNING GREETINGS blog post to see the Greetings in action!
- high 5
- pinky shake
- funny face
- thumbs up
Here is what teachers are saying about this Morning Greeting Choices Resource:
“This resource is a great classroom and community builder. I love saying good morning to my students and giving them the opportunity to change the way they say hello. The socially distant choices are great to give students who are still not ready for physical interactions. This resource also allows me to learn my students’ personalities and how they are feeling each morning.”
“This is a very engaging and exciting way for students to say hello in the mornings.”
“I love, love, love this! It was so easy to print and laminate and BOOM- done. I love that it comes with so many different options. Great resource and perfect for primary!”