Our Blissful team is growing! In an effort to serve even more teachers and provide them with the resources they need, we are looking to hire a new Social Media Specialist.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Are you a K-2 teacher (or recently out of the classroom) who loves social media and has excellent design skills?
Are you a passionate writer who loves being creative with words in order to grab attention, have fun, and get people talking?
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and organized person with early primary teaching experience to join our team as our Social Media Specialist. If you are passionate about teaching and have a heart for serving teachers and seeking a flexible, part-time work-from-home position, this job is for you!
Includes the following, but not limited to:
- Create, manage, and implement a cohesive social media content calendar
- Create and schedule posts and stories each day on Instagram
- Design social media images using Canva
- Plan out product launches, special events, and giveaways
- Suggest video ideas according to engagement and needs of our audience
- Engage with followers and respond to comments in a timely manner on IG
- Track and report data that is related to growth goals and make suggestions for improvement
- Collaboratively work and communicate with Team Bliss
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The perfect candidate has the following strengths and experience:
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- The ability to stick to deadlines and manage social media platforms
- Super detail-oriented, self-starter, and efficient
- A deep understanding of and ability to relate to the needs of teachers at different times throughout the school year
- A love for and understanding of social media platforms, social media strategies, and a soft-sell marketing approach
- A keen eye for detail and on-brand design, as you will be creating graphics
- A friendly, positive, and professional attitude and a true passion for serving and encouraging teachers
- Comfortable receiving feedback
- 3+ years of full-time teaching experience in a Kindergarten, First, or Second Grade classroom is required.
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Reliable internet and computer access is a must
- Willingness to be part of a positive team and learn
ABOUT MRS. WINTER’S BLISS
Since 2013 Mrs. Winter’s Bliss has helped hundreds of thousands of elementary teachers ease the burden and bring the BLISS into teaching. Our mission is to provide engaging yet manageable ideas & resources for classrooms that save precious teacher time and leads each student to achieve at their highest potential! Learn more about Christina and Mrs. Winter’s Bliss here.
Please submit the following to complete the application process:
Fill out this Google Form then email email@example.com with the subject line: I’m your new social media specialist! with A brief 2-3 minute video introducing yourself and telling us why you would be the perfect addition to Team Bliss.
We will be taking applications over the next 7-10 days and then setting up interviews.
This is a part-time, flexible work-from-home position earning $25 an hour
We are growing and this position could turn into something even bigger for the right person. 💕