A sound wall is a way to organize and display the different sounds (or phonemes) we hear in speech. Similar to a word wall, a sound wall is a place for students to reference when they are spelling and reading words. But UNLIKE a traditional A-Z word wall (where words are grouped by their beginning letter), words on a sound wall are grouped by their sounds.
This resource includes all the components you will need to give your students an effective tool for your students as they are learning to read and write!
Included in this download:
- Large Sound Spelling Cards (10.5 x5.3)
- Small Sound Spelling Cards ( 8 x5.1)
- Phoneme Cards
- Mouth Articulation Photos
- Sound Spelling Picture Cards
- Phoneme Group Labels
- Bulletin Board Headers
- Vowel Valley Chart (2 versions)
- Consonant Chart (2 versions)
- A-Z Sound Spelling Chart for student folders
- (3 versions in color and black/white)
- Alphabet Chart (color and b/w)
- My ABC Dictionary