- For the first activity, students build 1 sentence and record it on the numbered worksheet that matches the Summer icon. They then use that sentence as the start to a short story that includes descriptive details.
- For the second option, students build, read, and record 3 sentences on the lettered worksheets.
Both types of sentence building worksheets can be used with the compound or complex sentences and have a self-editing checklist for students.
- Compound sentences list with matching icons
- Complex sentence list with matching icons
- 12 build and write sentences with short stories
- 4 build, read, and record sentences worksheets